Dr. Craig Sande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Sande?

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Love the promptness of this doctor! He has a great bedside manner and very easy to converse with. Love the fact that I can schedule needed tests without seeing him first, saves both time and money!

Former Patient Access Rep-Renown RMC

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I have never had a poor experience with Dr. Sande who has been my doctor for several years. At one point, there was lack of proper communication with an employee but it was promptly taken care of to everyone's satisfaction. I am in Arizona now and have yet to find a doctor that can measure up to Dr. Sande.

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Sande. He was caring and really spent time with me to make sure I understood the problem and the plan for treatment. He was very personable, as were the staff. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called and I didn't have to wait at all for the nurse or for him. He was gentle during my procedure and explained everything he was doing as he was doing it. Great experience...as far as GI visits go...

Posted on October 3rd, 2017