Dr. Craig Saunders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Saunders?

Dr. Saunders truly is a Great doctor In the middle of surgery he came out to talk to my daughter and me to explain things .He saved my husbands life .You can see that he truly cares. He also takes the time to talk with you and answers all your questions. .

Simply "The Best"

All aspects are professional, thorough and confident.

Only the Best!

When my cardiologist told me that if he had the same condition that I had, he would ask Dr. Craig Saunders to perform the surgery, that was good enough for me! I had an aortic aneurysm and a defective aortic valve both of which needed to be addressed within a year. During surgery, Dr. Saunders also found that I needed two bypasses and a repair for a PFO (hole in the heart). An aortic aneurysm can lead to almost immediate death if a rupture occurs. Dr. Saunders explained my risk factor in advance of my electing the surgery (Bental procedure) and put me at ease regarding what had to be done. The surgery occurred on Monday morning and I was discharged from Newark Beth Israel Hospital on Friday afternoon. My post operative recovery followed Dr. Saunders' instructions and, with steady progress, allowed me to return to work with a complete recovery within three months. I cannot overemphasize the high regard which I have for Dr. Saunders and his staff. Their concern for me and their expert treatment was exceptional. If you have any serious coronary issues, seek out the best medical practitioner who I have identified in this review: Dr. Craig Saunders.

Wonderful, caring Doctor.

Dr Saunders is the most caring surgeon that has been watching over my Aortic aneurysm year after year. He's very calming and reassuring and quite thorough. I would recommend with no hesitation.

Dr. Saunders has wonderful bedside manner, excellent surgical skill and a wonderful team working with him. Even though open heart surgery is difficult, they make moving through this process very easy.

ROBERT HAYUM

It is now four years after life saving surgery at Beth Israel in Newark, New Jersey. He repaired my Mitral Valve, installed three bypass grafts, and repaired an Anyeurism in my left ventrical.After 10 hours of surgery which he spent entirely with me,I awoke feeling alive and well.He is the worlds greatest heart surgeon.So humble and quiet you would never know who he is.

a wonderful surgeon who did a bypass procedure on me 8 years ago. i walk 3 miles every day so he must have done a wonderful job morton bader

Dr.Saunders is the best in his field of high risk cardiac surgery. I know he saved my husband's life and the lives of many others. He is a modest man and a true healer!

Dr. Craig Saunders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.