Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig A Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Craig A Schwartz has the following 12 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Craig A Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Been going to Dr.Schwartz for over 10 years for pain resulting from a ruptured disc. I wanted a conservative approach versus a doctor dishing out pain meds or suggesting surgery. His recommendations have permitted me to manage the pain and live comfortably. He spends sufficient time with me answering all my questions....have never felt rushed out. If you are looking for a doctor to just hand over prescriptions...look elsewhere. This doctor cares and is very knowledgeable in his field.
I have a spinal cord injury and went to see Dr. Schwartz on a recommendation from a fellow collegue of his. I have pain issues and wanted to switch medications and get some other options for my never ending nerve pain. Not only did I not get a prescription ( I told him what I was interested in) he told me he could not help me with any of my concerns and he still gave me a bill at the end of my visit of $158. He knew what I was coming for as I told the receptionist clearly and filled out the paperwork ahead of time online. If he was a decent human being he would have not charged me as I have no insurance as it is and I had high hopes of him helping me with his "degree" in my kind of injury whether he choses to practice it or not. What has medicine come to these days? It's just aweful. What exchange did I get for my $158..nothing. I do not recommend him at all.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Craig A Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Associates West Fl, 1840 Mease Dr Ste 409, Safety Harbor, FL
Dr. Craig A Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.