Dr. Craig Schwartz Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Craig Schwartz?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Been going to Dr.Schwartz for over 10 years for pain resulting from a ruptured disc. I wanted a conservative approach versus a doctor dishing out pain meds or suggesting surgery. His recommendations have permitted me to manage the pain and live comfortably. He spends sufficient time with me answering all my questions....have never felt rushed out. If you are looking for a doctor to just hand over prescriptions...look elsewhere. This doctor cares and is very knowledgeable in his field.

A waste of time and money

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I have a spinal cord injury and went to see Dr. Schwartz on a recommendation from a fellow collegue of his. I have pain issues and wanted to switch medications and get some other options for my never ending nerve pain. Not only did I not get a prescription ( I told him what I was interested in) he told me he could not help me with any of my concerns and he still gave me a bill at the end of my visit of $158. He knew what I was coming for as I told the receptionist clearly and filled out the paperwork ahead of time online. If he was a decent human being he would have not charged me as I have no insurance as it is and I had high hopes of him helping me with his "degree" in my kind of injury whether he choses to practice it or not. What has medicine come to these days? It's just aweful. What exchange did I get for my $158..nothing. I do not recommend him at all.

Posted on August 7th, 2017