Dr. Craig S See Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig S See?

Good communication skils/gave me diagnosis and fixed it

Very attentative. Dr See gave me the informaiton I needed to make a decision on my condition. He checked on me reguarly. I like Dr See. If I ever need surgery again I will ask for him.

Dr. See is the best! After emergency gallbladder removal, I was up, felt great and walking the next day. He was very caring and attentive. He made sure I had great care from the hospital staff after the surgery. Great followup. Easy to make appointment. Great staff in both his offices. I would recommend him and use him again for any surgical procedure. He is exceptional. He listens and takes time with his patients, even all my dumb questions, he was very kind.

Great experience and outcome. Very quick recovery. Dr. See was very professional and caring of my medical needs.

Two other doctors told me I need to see a surgeon after reading my CT report. But Dr. See did not seem very interested in helping me with my problem. I was referred to a different surgeon that took very good care of me.