Dr. Craig Shaughnessy Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Craig Shaughnessy?

Fed up!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

This has to be the worst run facility I have ever seen. Had a 2:15 appt. today. Got here at 2:00. Wrote my name and appt. time on the registration log. After a half hour they still hadn't checked me in yet. Went up to the desk and they had skipped over my name.Sorry! Called me back to a room at 4:00. Dr came in the room at4:30. For a 2:15 appt. REALLY! Many excuses every time I go there. Never less than a hour wait past your appt. time. Never calls back with test and lab results. Will now find a new Dr.

Never going back

Posted on March 31st, 2013

Every single time I've gone into the office for an appointment, I've waited well over an hour each time. Once I did finally get seen, he spent time answering questions I had, but was not very thorough. He hardly ever responds to phone calls, or follow ups from any testing. I called 7 times and continuously left messages for him to please call me back about a certain issue, and never got a response. I finally had to just make an appointment to be seen. After once again waiting over an hour, he finally came in the room. When I confronted him about my concerns with not getting back to me, he then left the triage room and quickly came back with a stack of papers. He then proceeded by holding up all the papers (no hippa violations) and said that these were all his messages, and he would basically get to them when he gets to them. He also made it somehow seem like it was my fault, and I left very unhappy. I've also gone several times with him not writing my prescription in a timely manor (even after I gave them enough notice) and have gone a couple times without my prescription meds. When I finally confronted how unacceptable it was, he finally wrote me a prescription to pick up, and when I did, he didn't even write all of my prescriptions I needed, which meant another day without my meds. Also, all of the communication back and forth with his office and I over the phone is NEVER with him, but through his MA's. It is totally unacceptable the way he runs his business, and I will NEVER go back.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

It is understandable to be kept waiting sometimes because there are others sicker then you. But to be kept waiting an hour or more every time you go is unacceptable. Dr. is also slow in refilling RX's or returning calls.

Posted on August 20th, 2015