Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Craig D Silverton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig D Silverton has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Craig D Silverton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 25
My overrall experince with Dr. Craig Silverton was professional and real. Dr. Craig Silverton took a xray of my hips and informed me that in the near future I would need a total hip replacement. I was 38 years old at the time. However at age 43 I had total hip replcement on both legs. However I am making tremedous progress and is hoping to regain 100% motion. Thanks to The Henery Ford Hospital Orthepedics staff and a high recognition of thanks to Dr. Craig Silverton. thanks He also informed me that my bones are rubbing together and that's what's causing my server pain. I informed Dr. Silverton that I will walk on my leg as long as my legs will carry me. Unfortunately, my pain in my hips increased I had two callapsed hips and only was 4o% mobile and my pain became unbarable. I then knew I had to make a surgerical decision. However, I had to call on my higher power to get me through this. (GOD) I knew that I could not go on in this situation. Not being able to walk anddepending on others to help me out. I was very ill after surgery and had to have blood transfusionand went in to a convelesion home after discharge from the hospital. Proudly to announce Dr.Craige Silverton throughly went threw all my x-rays and informed me of my progress and last but not least the numbetr one question. Will I walk again normally?
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Craig D Silverton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig D Silverton, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in Detroit, MI, in this video.
Dr. Craig D Silverton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.