Dr. Craig Stump Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Craig Stump?

Just try and get an appt. I dare you

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Waited 6 months to get an appt. Finally the day arrives, but I can't find the office (Banner South location). They only told me the Abrams building. WHERE in the Abrams building? Pull out my phone to call and see I missed a call while I was on the bus. They had called me AN HOUR before my appt. to cancel. They rescheduled for the following week, but that was 12/23. I can't request time off the day before Christmas holidays this late! And if I miss work on 12/23, I don't get holiday pay! I can't just blow off work any time I want like Dr. Stump. I called to reschedule. Can they accommodate me - especially after inconveniencing me to this extent? Nope. Next available appt. is APRIL. Is this a joke? The arrogance and lack of compassion is astounding. I was so excited by the idea that I was finally going to get treated for my condition and now I realize I will never get the meds I need. This is devastating.

Patient

Posted on April 17th, 2014

It's a great environment ! Staff is very good ! Dr. stump took over my care while I was in the hospital, (Addison's Disease) he wAs the one that came to see me, I wanted to keep him because he was so caring, very concerned, and just kept on top of things. He follows through. He makes calls even if it's not right away, I just think it's good because it shows he cares about his patients, he wants them to get better. His actions tell everything. You couldn't go wrong with Dr. Stump, I wish I could find a primary care doctor that was good. and cared about patients, like Dr. Craig Stump!

An Honest review

Posted on August 25th, 2013

I am not a patient of Dr. Stump. My wife and I adore him, he's professional, highly qualified and personal. Our round trip distance to see him is over 160 miles and we wouldn't care if it was twice the distance. He explains and answers every question with such confidence you feel your in good hands when you leave his office. I did inquire once on how he kept up on the ever changing world of medicine and he told me with a grin that when you have the medical students training under him, he has to study and work harder just to stay ahead of them. He's the best.

Excellent

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Explains everything, very interested in your well being, calls to relate blood test results within a few days, stays on top of your case. He is always polite and as a teacher, he often has residents in the room when he sees you so you get two good doctors for the cost of one.

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

Check-in at the Ajo location is quick; Nurse is very thorough in updating my chart; Doctor is thorough and has time for me and my questions. He follows-up with previous visit orders. My blood sugars have become more consistent under his care.

Not worth the time

Posted on September 17th, 2010

This was my 2nd vistit to Dr. Stump after Dr. Nicoloff left the state. I was scheduled to get blood results and discuss the insulin pump. After wait ...

Posted on November 8th, 2017