1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Craig C Taylor?

After performing an angioplasty on my husband in 1987, Dr. Taylor informed me if I didn't change my cooking habits, my husband would be dead in 5 years (he was 40 at the time). He told this to me in a private consultation room at Methodist Hospital when I was alone without anyone there to support me. This was quite traumatic, and I can never forget his callousness. I would not recommend him to anyone. I cannot imagine delivering such bad news to an already devastated woman with no one present to support her.

Should retire

There are much better doctors besides Craig Taylor

Type 2 Diabetes

Craig C Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.