Dr. Craig V Towers Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Craig V Towers?

He changed my life!

Like the other review, I remember telling Dr. Towers he was the perfect man too. He was there for support during a very difficult pregnancy even when my own husband wasn't. My son is almost 20 now and it's because Dr. Towers brought him into this world along with a healthy Mom to care for him! He believed what I told him and regardless of delivering the healthiest quintuplets in history at the time, he made sure he made time for me. I was in the ER the same day as the emergency delivery of the quints and despite interviews and media, he found time for me and didn't act like I was keeping him from anything. He never cut corners and always had the latest info on high-risk pregnancies. I trusted him more than anyone during my pregnancy and aptly name my son after him -- Troy Towers. He was very taken aback and humbled when he heard that but that's how he makes you feel everyday that you are under his care! No better choice.

I can NOT possibly say enough nice about Dr. Towers He is a Saint to me and the closest I have ever met to a perfect man. Him being a doctor is a huge plus. I will never forget the way he treated my sister with her pregnancy. He was EXCELLENT in every way. He delivered my niece 29 years ago at L.B.M.H.

Dr. Craig V Towers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.