2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Craig N Tsuboi?

Wife of patient

My husband was admitted to Sutter RV and Dr. Tsuboi was the hospitalist for both days. We were so thankful. I'm sorry for the other patient's reviews here, but this doctor was right-on with the diagnosis despite other doctor's ideas. He took as much time as we need to talk about the situation, he didn't make us feel rushed or unimportant, and to be honest I wish he had a regular practice because he is terrific.

Horrible care

Unfortunately we had no choice and it was his rotation at the Hospital. When there was obvious miscommunications and we were sitting with with my father and his regular Oncologist waiting at his pleasure to talk and clear up his misquoting of other doctors. He refused to talk to the patient, family and Oncologist at anytime. Needless to say my father was discharged with orders completely wrong from what his Oncologist agreed at the patient bedside. Our entire treatment plan was set back.

Horrible MD!!!!

If you are elderly, do not have this man as your MD as a Hospitalist at Sutter Roserville. He made serious misjudgments on my mother which caused her demise. Very odd man!!!!