Dr. Craig A Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig A Watkins?

My Doc is Great!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Watkin's for several years now. He is a very caring, kindhearted person who actually listens to his patients concerns and issues. When called, he returns call promptly; he explains things to his patients in layman's terms.....not $900 terminology. I think Dr. W is just wonderful. I feel blessed to have him as my primary care provider.

Dr. Watkins has been my PCP for over 2 years, at several times per year. He's professional with an engaging smile, and always listens to the patient. In one visit, I had a need to see a dermatologist, but had none. His contacts at Union Memorial with other doctors enable quick access, and most of the specialists there have solved my health issues quickly. A great doc.

Caring!

Dr. Watkins always listens to what you have to say. If he can't help you, he'll refer you to a Doctor who can!!!!!!

Miss Bettie Herrion

The best I've been taking care for a long. Very well mannered, easy to speak with and the Doctor always listen to what I have to say,( 4 thumbs up.)

VERY EXCELLENT PHYSCIAN.

none

Doctor Watkins takes the time to talk to you. I never feel rushed during the interview and he is always pleasant. I always feel heard and comfortable talking to him about my health concerns.

Dr. Craig A Watkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.