Dr. Craig G Wells Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Craig G Wells?

This guy walks on water as far as I'm concerned! He did an excellent job and is very personalbe.

I've been seeing Dr. Wells for many years - once a year - and I always feel good when leaving - that he KNOWS what he's doing....

adept,gentle,great communicator

I was wary of the prospect of having a shot put into my eye and I have to say that the "unknown" aspect was more tramatic than the procedure! Dr.Wells is very skilled in the distraction of your attention followed by ease of placement to whit you are told it is over when you didn't even realize it had begun! I have had extremely positive results from this treatment and am thrilled with his knowledge.

Excellent Physician

I have been going to Dr. Wells for over a year now with major problems. Macular hole, etc. He is extremely professional, thorough, and pleasant. His office staff is efficient. I had surgery on my macular hole and everything went smoothly with excellent care and follow-up. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Craig G Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.