The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig M Wilkinson
Dr. Craig M Wilkinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Wilkinson is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Wellstar North Fulton Hospital. Dr. Wilkinson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig M Wilkinson has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Chronic Illness
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cancerous Tumor
- Sports Injuries
- Lung Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 16
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wilkinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Jackson Health System
Dr. Craig M Wilkinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Georgia Center For Total Cancer Care, 3330 Preston Ridge Rd Ste 100, Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Craig M Wilkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.