Dr. Craig A Wlodarek Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Craig A Wlodarek?

This doctor is the worlds worse! His bedside manners are absolutely the worse I've ever experienced.. He never looked at me when I spoke had his back to me typing on the computer the entire time. When I showed him reports from previous MRI and CT Scan he flung them to an empty chair. When I left the office I was so disappointed as I was hoping to find a doctor that could explain at least what could possibly be the cause if my head aches and dizziness. The staff is not friendly at all , and to get results of the MRI has been a nightmare. Almost a month since MRI n still no results from them. Please if you are in need of a Neorologist find someone else. Safe yourself the aggravation. When you are sick you need a doctor that will listen to you and shows a desire to help ease your worries.

Dr Wlodarek

Maybe Dr Wlodarek is a good doctor but my problem with him is he has very poor bedside manners.I dont feel he is really connected with me,he doesn't fully pay attention to what i am saying.When I entered the room he requested me to lie down.He will give me some test,but before that he is busy on his cell phone reading something.I felt so disgusted but I did say anything.This doctor should be reminded that we patients are human beings and we need personal touch,and I am sorry to say he doesn't have one. Well maybe the best thing for me to do is to look for another doctor instead of stressing me out.I hope and pray that he can read this message because I want him to be a very successful doctor may he improve his bedside manners ,I know he can!

Concerning

Once you get past Dr. Wlodarek's poor bedside manner he is a good doctor and very understanding. He spends most of your appt. starring at his computer screen and that can be unsettling until you get used to it, he also warms up after time and talks more...he seems to be shy at first. He does take the necessary time with you and that makes it easier to wait for him. There has been several occasions where I schedule an appointment first thing in the morning and he has been 30-45 minutes late even arriving to the office 3 seperate times and made no apology about it. His office staff in Melrose Park however is TERRIBLE. They clearly hate people in general and treat everyone like garbage. I sat and watched them leave a patient on hold for several minutes while talking bad about her as I was writing a check for my co-pay. I told Dr. Wlodarek about it but after this last round of phone calls I have been forced to make to the office because no one has called me back when they say they will I am on the fence about finding another doctor.

Better to avoid

I found this doctor to be uncompassionate and arrogant. I did not believe him to be listening to me at times. He even rolled his eyes when a woman was trying to get out of her wheel chair to enter his office. Once he diagnosed me. There was no follow up. Very disappointed.

I highly recommend Dr. Wlodarek. He is thorough, kind and extremely knowledgeable.

Great

He is understanding about migraines and helpful!