• 3rd Party Reviews

16 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Craig Yokley?

Very pleased with Dr and PA visits

Very pleased with Dr. and PA visits and feel through test received, excellent tech. Explanations very clear. Listened to my concerns and pleased with discussions. Genuine concern with follow ups. So glad I made the appointment will highly recommend. Office staff very courteous however wish would introduce themselves. Knowing names makes it easier to brag on em.

Very pleased with Dr and PA visits

Awesome!!!

Everyone I saw was awesome!

Everyone treats me with professionalism and a great deal of compassion and care. My experience here has been excellent in every way!

excellent

my experience was awesome at Vita, the staff treated me with respect, and they were very professional

Everyone is very professional and caring

All my visited have been great!!

Curtious the staff as well as the physician

He is very considerate to and about his pt and their progress. His personallity is very open and he conversates with you about your health and you can ask him question and he gives the best answers. Any time I call or contact him he dosen't hesitate to take care of the pt I am referring. I wish we had more doctors like him.

Everyone is very professional and caring

All my visited have been great!!

good

I understand my dr.

very good and professional

great staff and very nice doctor

Craig Yokley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.