Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig A Zeman has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig A Zeman has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Craig A Zeman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig A Zeman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
If you have a shoulder problem this is the Dr to go to. He did surgery on myself and my husband and we both had excellent results. He was able to perform a minimally invasive arthroscopic procedure to fix my problem when other orthopedics told me I was going to need a much more involved, and painful, surgery.Yes, sometimes you will have to wait in his office but that is because he spends time talking to you and answering your questions. That is a rarity with orthopedic surgeons sometimes. It is worth the wait.And he and his staff let me bring my 6 month old in for follow-ups. They were great in watching her for me when I needed them to so I could talk with the doctor.
Dr. Zeman is nice as long as he is able to bill the insurance company. Once you're out of his office, he does not respond to any emergency calls. The staff tells you that he is too busy with other patients even if you tell them that you are bleeding. There are no follow up calls at all. I never got a call back from this doctor after an emergency situation. I ended up going to another doctor that was much more helpful.
I've had serious shoulder injuries including labral, rotator cuff, S.L.A.P. leasion, and severe grade 3-4 A/C separation. I saw many orthos and most gave me no hope. I had one prior failed surgery then was referred to Dr. Zeman. He completely immersed himself into my case and would not give up saying that there would be a way to get it fixed. He consulted with other shoulder specialists across the U.S. and began rebuilding my shoulder. After 4 surgeries, it is in very good shape (compared to the dead weight that used to hang from my side). I will always have some limitations and pain, but nothing compared to where I started. Dr. Zeman never gave up and kept me motivated. In my case, it took some time but I am thrilled with the results. I also can't say enough about his personal interaction and accessibility to me and my family through it all. His staff was also very courteous and professional. Don't let any doctor tell you that your shoulder can't be fixed or "you'll just have to learn to live with it". GO SEE DR. ZEMAN! I saw some of the big names in L.A. and others in Ventura County and I strongly encourage anyone with shoulder injury to see Dr. Zeman- there is no better shoulder doc to be found. I have also heard from other patients of his that he has done great elbow and knee reconstruction. The only downside is that his practice is getting much busier and harder to get a quick appointment. However, he is incredibly dedicated once he is your doctor and he makes sure you get seen when needed. I can't give him enough praise for the great work he's done for me and how he has treated me and my family.
Dr. Zeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1989
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Craig A Zeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
Locations & DirectionsVentura Orthopedics, 2221 Wankel Way, Oxnard, CA
Dr. Craig A Zeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.