Dr. Craig A Zeman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Craig A Zeman?

Horrible interaction with patient. Does not schedule needed info-like an MRI. Have appointment scheduled for three weeks when patient is in agony. Worst experience I have ever had.

He only cares about making money.

The Shoulder Man

If you have a shoulder problem this is the Dr to go to. He did surgery on myself and my husband and we both had excellent results. He was able to perform a minimally invasive arthroscopic procedure to fix my problem when other orthopedics told me I was going to need a much more involved, and painful, surgery.Yes, sometimes you will have to wait in his office but that is because he spends time talking to you and answering your questions. That is a rarity with orthopedic surgeons sometimes. It is worth the wait.And he and his staff let me bring my 6 month old in for follow-ups. They were great in watching her for me when I needed them to so I could talk with the doctor.

Poor follow up even during an emergency

Dr. Zeman is nice as long as he is able to bill the insurance company. Once you're out of his office, he does not respond to any emergency calls. The staff tells you that he is too busy with other patients even if you tell them that you are bleeding. There are no follow up calls at all. I never got a call back from this doctor after an emergency situation. I ended up going to another doctor that was much more helpful.

Last Stop for Shoulder Patients

I've had serious shoulder injuries including labral, rotator cuff, S.L.A.P. leasion, and severe grade 3-4 A/C separation. I saw many orthos and most gave me no hope. I had one prior failed surgery then was referred to Dr. Zeman. He completely immersed himself into my case and would not give up saying that there would be a way to get it fixed. He consulted with other shoulder specialists across the U.S. and began rebuilding my shoulder. After 4 surgeries, it is in very good shape (compared to the dead weight that used to hang from my side). I will always have some limitations and pain, but nothing compared to where I started. Dr. Zeman never gave up and kept me motivated. In my case, it took some time but I am thrilled with the results. I also can't say enough about his personal interaction and accessibility to me and my family through it all. His staff was also very courteous and professional. Don't let any doctor tell you that your shoulder can't be fixed or "you'll just have to learn to live with it". GO SEE DR. ZEMAN! I saw some of the big names in L.A. and others in Ventura County and I strongly encourage anyone with shoulder injury to see Dr. Zeman- there is no better shoulder doc to be found. I have also heard from other patients of his that he has done great elbow and knee reconstruction. The only downside is that his practice is getting much busier and harder to get a quick appointment. However, he is incredibly dedicated once he is your doctor and he makes sure you get seen when needed. I can't give him enough praise for the great work he's done for me and how he has treated me and my family.