Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Crandall M Chambers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Crandall M Chambers has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Crandall M Chambers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
This doctor was horrible! i felt like I was a complete waist of his time, he shows no compassion! After all my appointments, i didnt even get to met him. i had to request to meet him and waited 30 minutes just to see him for the first time. he didn't even ask any questions about my pregnancy or how I was being treated within his practice. when my water broke early at 32 weeks, he didnt even bother to check on me in my hospital room in which i was obligated to stay for ten days before going into labor. I finally saw him during the delivery. on top of that i received no antibiotics for my water breaking early ( when 50% of all causes of water breaking early is from an infection). He is a horrible doctor and needs to retire bc it shows he does not care about his patients/ what happens.
I have nothing but good things to say about this Doctor. An older Mom to be not knowing what to expect from my 1st pregnancy and Dr. Chambers unscripted reminded me that babies are gifts from GOD. I knew this and from that day forward I was at ease throughout the duration of my pregnancy . I never had any unanswered questions and he took the time to listen to any of my concerns. Unfortunately his staff had what in my opinion were 101 customer service issues. I think he has since restructured his staff. I would recommend him to anyone. Nobody is perfect but he was the perfect GOD sent obgyn for me during my pregnancy. I have a beautiful healthy 4 year old baby girl today.
He rushes through appointments and staff is very rude at the columbus location.
29 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Crandall M Chambers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCrandall Menton Chambers MD, 811 22nd St, Columbus, GA
Dr. Crandall M Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.