- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Creed K Mamikunian has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Creed K Mamikunian has the following 9 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Creed K Mamikunian Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2401 E 42nd Ave Ste 206 Anchorage , AK : (907) 562-1860
More about Dr. Creed K Mamikunian
Dr. Mamikunian graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Mamikunian works in Anchorage, AK and specializes in Otolaryngology. Dr. Mamikunian is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Alaska Medical Center.