Dr. Creg A Carpenter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Creg A Carpenter?

Fantastic job replacing my left knee!

Dr. Creg Carpenter assisted by P.A. Rebecca Turner and Secretary Tammy did a fantastic job replacing my knee. I selected Dr. Carpenter after completing my own research and asking others about their experience. I found the entire experience from start to finish very impressive. I knew exactly what to expect before, during and after my operation. My wife and I were so pleased with Dr. Carpenter, Becky and Tammy that she asked them to do her upcoming hip surgery. I will be having my right knee replaced soon and have already met with them about it. We feel fortunate to have such a talented team available to us.

Too many lies

My problem is his dishonesty - his refusal to accept that as a result of the surgery there is a 1/2 inch discrepancy between the length of my legs. At the 4 month follow up his dismissed my pain - saying I had had a great recovery and Just needed to let the recovery continue. I went to my gp for a referral to a physical therapist. After 3 months, it wasn't until I started wearing a 12mm lift that the pain subsided. At the 12 month checkup his PT insisted that the difference was only 2mm - she wouldn't listen to anything else. I am less concerned with the difference in leg length that with the fact that I can't go there for help in dealing with it. The lying is just unprofessional.

Excellent care

I will second the comment that Dr. Carpenter is very matter of fact - no warm fuzzies there. When you talk to Dr. Carpenter make sure to keep it brief and have your questions ready - no small talk and it is all to the point. But it is important to note that Rebecca, his PA, makes up for that. For a fuller picture, I generally talk with her for more detailed understanding and more minor questions. A shout-out to Tammy, his secretary too, for being part of a great team that keeps things running smoothly. Disappointment with appointments which can be more than a month out - but they are in high demand, because they are good!

I like his matter of fact style but he has time to explain things. His asst. Dr Turner is very caring and helpful. Have reccomended him to friends. Am looking forward to knee replacement.

Excellent surgeon, staff courteous and efficient. Total knee replacement done at Chelsea Hospital where I had excellent care.

He's a great surgeon but it ends there. Very matter-of-fact, so if you should have some problems......it's not his problem.

Dr. Creg A Carpenter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelsea, MI.