Dr. Cres Rodriguez Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Cres Rodriguez?

The best doctor

Posted on May 9th, 2017

The best doctor e in Tampa, very knowledgeable, friendly and so helpful , very professional, educated, DEFINITELY WE RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO EVERYONE

Doesn't care

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Thois doctor does not care about his patients

Posted on July 27th, 2016

When you question something he makes you feel like he knows everything and no other doctors opinion matters but his. Horrible screams at you very bad experience will not go back

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Cres Rodriguez office staff are rude. It feels as if "they" are doing you a favor. Very unprofessional. But then again Dr. Rodriguez is an arrogant piece of work himself. We had been warned but decided to give him a try. Went twice, never again. If you need referrals, don't go to him. He's a know it all and gives you a hard time about referring out. Very pompous. I would never refer him at all levels. Him and his office staff.

Good doctor, horrible office staff

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

I went there because my PCP closed his practice and I needed a refill on my cholesterol medicine that I've been on for years. On my first appointment, I was made to wait over 1 hour before seeing the doctor. The doctor was good and thorough, and he gave me a prescription for my medication for 1 month and had me do a blood test for future refills, which made perfect sense to me. He then informed me that they do not give test results over the phone. I found this a little bizarre, but I went along with it. They called me once they got the results and had me make another appointment. I did, paid my copay again, and had to wait 45 minutes to an hour past my appointment time to see the doctor. Once I was called back and the doctor came in the room, my test results were missing. Do these people think that their time is more important than mine? I was not happy about this, and the doctor did go ahead and give me a prescription for 6 months and told the nurse to put in my file to give me the results over the phone for this time. I then changed my PCP and will never go back there again!

Posted on November 30th, 2017