Dr. Crescantino Azcueta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Crescantino Azcueta?

Cigna physician of my now 18 yo son

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

When my son was a toddler and preschool age had many health issues including allergies, asthma, ear infections and Dr Azcueda always treated my son and my concerns just like we were his family! He was as concerned for us as he was himself! He ordered many tests and many times when others seemed unconcerned he always gave us his full attention. Even when in the waiting room he would stop to talk to us. We were sad when he left Arizona but new he would be great to many people. Thank you Dr Azcueta for your kindness and great bedside manner so to speak. Since then my son was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and pervasive developmental disorder. Dr Azcueta used to see these behaviors in my son and was the only one to care.

The Best Dr.

Posted on January 22nd, 2008

I love Dr. Azcueta. I can't say enough about him. He is so kind and compassionate. I feel so happy to have him as my kids dr.

Posted on February 24th, 2015