3.6

Have you seen Dr. Crispin Reynaldo B Abarientos?

Smart and Great Bedside Manner

Dr. A has been able to see me and begin treatment without hesitation, despite the fact that I have been struggling for months to get a confirmation of my diagnosis. Dr. A was the first dr that understood the disease, and was able to share any information about treatment options with me. He listened to me from the start, and took time on the weekend to speak with me and ensure that I was prepared for my treatment to begin.

He has his employees write up false reviews to keep a high rating....His practice is very unethical and he takes advantage of naive patients..

Finally a Dr. who doesn't give up on you if you are hard to diagnose.

I have spent many years trying to find answers to the multiple auto-immune diseases that have plagued me. Dr. Abarientos has given me hope that there is a diagnosis and treatment available. He takes the time to ask questions, listens to your answers and then really thinks about the problem before drawing a conclusion. He is the first (possible only) specialist I have seen that actually knows who you are and why you are there to see him when you go to his office. He is kind and caring and really knows his stuff. I am confident in his care.

Sam

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Abarientos. He has always been very professional, good bedside manner, and really listens to the patient. He is very thorough when diagnosing a problem (or ruling one out) and takes the time to explain things and discuss the patients concerns. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family!

great doctor! Worth the wait to see him!

caring, clear english, follows thru, sense of humor,

Dr. Crispin Reynaldo B Abarientos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Middletown, CT.