Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Criss Cross
Dr. Criss Cross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cross is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Criss Cross has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
He was the most insensitive Doctor I've ever had. He came in didn't shake my hand just plopped down on the chair and started drilling me with questions. I honestly felt like I was being interrogated, after all of the questions he asked me why I felt like I needed to come to the ER. Hum maybe because I was in horrible pain and could barely walk, I was soooo thankful that I came during shift change and got a new doctor, Dr. Joseph Pendon! He was really amazing and turned my experience around, he was t letting me go until they found out the root of the problem! Need more doctors like him around!
Dr. Cross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
26 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Criss Cross accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Criss Cross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.