Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cristian C Enescu has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic, Cognitive Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Showing 5 of 40
I first met Dr. Enescu when he was caring for my mother. I was so impressed with his methods of treatment, that I did not hesitate to have him care for my husband as well. He has also become my neurologist. His integrative methods of treating the whole person are very valuable to healing. He really takes the time to know you and listens completely. His entire staff are professional, caring and work together as the perfect team. The atmosphere in the office is welcoming to say the least. I would recommend Dr. Enescu to anyone who is in need of his expertise and dedication.
Fully aware that my mother had Parkinson's Disease, Dr Enescu gave my mother supplements to control it. My mother was thrilled not having to take a prescription. He had her taking 30 PILLS PER DAY!!! There was an tremendous increase in the tremors. I brought this up to him and he became a very indifferent to me. Stating, "YOU WANT ME TO GIVE HER PILL, I WILL!" He proceeded to write out the prescription. I had to walk out of the office, afraid that I would go off on him. My mom fell, went into the hospital, they started her on the proper medicine. Well, it doesn't look like she is clapping her hands anymore. The tremors have DRASTICALLY decreased. I felt like my mom was a lab experiment!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
New York Medical College
Dr. Cristian C Enescu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cristian C Enescu in this video.
Dr. Cristian C Enescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.