Dr. Cristian Vallejos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristian Vallejos?

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Excellent, Excellent Doctor!!!

Long time patient

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I have had "Dr. V.", (Cristian Vallejos), on my health team seeing him regularly for the 5th year now and I cannot say one negative word about him. Whenever I have been to the office I have always been treated with niceness, respect and dignity by everyone there. At the actual visit with the Dr., he spends time with me, and has from the start. He explains things, is easy to talk to and be open about YOUR personal health needs....(There is a BUT here): BUT: patients who seek HONEST, OPEN, & COMITTED care NEED to be that way THEMSELVES with all of our providers. They are not stupid and they are here to HELP! SO I personally LOVE (formerly West Hills Gastroenterology/Oregon Clinic) and hope they continue to "ROCK ON"!!! They are the ROCK STARS after all and we need them! Thank you!

Not available when needed

Posted on June 17th, 2013

He was a fine doctor until I had a UC flare and he put me on prednisone. I had terrible side effects and the medication didn't work, but he was unavailable to see me and did not respond to phone calls. I ended up switching to the Gastroenterology Specialists of Oregon as a result, and have been extremely happy with my decision.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Good Doctor if you only need one to do a routine colonoscopy or endoscopy and need no further diagnosis. Very long wait to get an appointment, it took months to get an appointment. Will not return urgent phone calls.

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I appreciate the professionalism andattentiveness to the issue and me.Thank you for listening.

Posted on October 2nd, 2014