3.9

REVIEW

This Dr. is only interested in money. I really liked her my first visit, but every visit after that got worse. If you disagree with her or question her assessment in any way she is resentful. She did not listed to me at all during my appointments, and stereotyped me coming in the door. To make matters worse she did not have a nurse available to draw my labs at more than one appointment. This required me going to outside labs, spending my time to do so, and being charged additional fees not covered by my insurance. Her office lost a test on a Friday and required I come back in on Monday or refuse to refill my meds. In addition there were small children at the front desk at all of my appointments, which i assume is why the staff was not focused on my care and lost my tests. On one occasion there were also poodles in her office that did have access to the assessment room. When I expressed my unhappiness with my care her office managed told me I had to find anther Dr. and they would not treat me after 30 days. This was right after they were paid for my yearly assessment. This place is not professional at all. Find someone else.

DR. TAN(ENNIS)

I was very impressed with her in the beginning. She was very nice, and seemed genuinely concerned for my health. At this time however I have changed my mind. At my last two appointments she did not listen to me at all. She completely stereotyped me coming in the door and basically treated me like a liar. She pushed medications that I do not want and did not ask for in regards to a problem I do not have. Her only priority was to follow protocol to be able to bill as high as possible for the visit. This is definitely not the person I would want to call if I were sick and scared with a serious issue.

K.P

Great experience!!!

Amazing Doctor that really cares. Great staff!!!

Fantastic experience

Dr. Tan is so very interested in me and my issues. Her staff is caring and attentive. Very professional but nurturing at the same time. I would recommend Dr. Tan to everyone woman I know.

save your time and money and stay away from this doctor, she does not truly listen to your concerns for your health she does as she sees fit...I have went it with several concerns about my health only to brushed aside. on how I feel and every time I bring up questing about new issues she says I need to make another apt. to talk about it!!!!! I have had to update my file with this doctor about 3 times because they keep changing their system so everything I go in I have to start all over...so she never truly has an accurate view of my history...find a new doctor if you care about your health.

Dr. Cristiane C Ennis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.