Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristiano M Quintini
Dr. Cristiano M Quintini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Quintini is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, Tripoint Medical Center and Mercy Regional Medical Center. Dr. Quintini has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cristiano M Quintini has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cristiano M Quintini has the following 13 expertise
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Transplantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Dr. Cristiano M Quintini has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
He may be an excellent surgeon but I did not find him to be an excellent doctor in clinic. He is always in surgery (that's what he claims why he is late for my appointments) leaves patient wanting to leave. His nurse is his backbone and sometime she doesn't get everything that he need to evaluate his patients right, so I am looking for a new doctor to spend time is who, what, why, and where with my condition. Nor do he explains anything leaving it to his assistants (nurse, interns, and fellowship doctors). To me he's more concern about data (medical so he can right some more papers on his research) so he can make a name for his self!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Quintini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cristiano M Quintini in this video.
Dr. Cristiano M Quintini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.