- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristie C Columbus MD
Dr. Cristie C Columbus, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. Their specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Cristie C Columbus has 2 locations
Dr. Cristie C Columbus has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cristie C Columbus has the following 7 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Cristie C Columbus Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Cristie C Columbus
Dr. Columbus graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1988. Dr. Columbus works in Dallas, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Columbus is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.