Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cristina B Bartis has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Cristina B Bartis has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Cristina B Bartis has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cristina B Bartis is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
My name is Henry Williams and I have been seeing Dr. Bartis for over years for back pain. I had three back surgeries before I meet Dr. Cristina Bartis and the Dr. still had me on HYDROCO/ACETAM 7.5MG AND TRAMDOL. I started to see Dr. Bartis and now I take no pain pills. I thank God for her she is the best pain Dr. in Taxes. Since July i have not been able to reach her. Henry Williams
Dr. Bartis, has been excellent with me throughout my entire pain management process. Unfortunately I have moved to Dr. Kirkland, who does not do paper work and believes based on my pain levels and the medication I am taking until I am scheduled for the injection, I can go to work. He stated I was a new patient and he didn't know me. I thought he was going to pick up my care where she left off. Since I am a stranger to him, I need to find another pain management clinic to attend. I wish I could go with Dr. Bartis. She at least had empathy for my pain. She actually cared about me. We tried quite a few things before the injection. But that was my only relief. Sad to see her go.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Cristina B Bartis accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsTexas Pain Institute, 1000 Lipscomb St Ste 110, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Cristina B Bartis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.