Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristina P Garcia
Dr. Cristina P Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies and Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristina P Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Garcia provides the utmost professional care with concern and compassion.I am being treated for a chronic DVT bloodclot in my left thigh. She is vigilant in assuring I receive the very best in specialist treatment and monitors my condition to make sure any necessary adjustment in my treatment is provided quickly and efficiently. She listens to me and values my feelings with genuine empathy. I travel from Clermont to her office as there is no one I would entrust my health to! I highly recommend her and her entire team! Best ever!
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Cristina P Garcia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Center, 2863 Delaney Ave, Orlando, FL
Dr. Cristina P Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.