Dr. Cristina P Garcia Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cristina P Garcia?

Excellent Professional, Compassionate Care!

Dr. Garcia provides the utmost professional care with concern and compassion.I am being treated for a chronic DVT bloodclot in my left thigh. She is vigilant in assuring I receive the very best in specialist treatment and monitors my condition to make sure any necessary adjustment in my treatment is provided quickly and efficiently. She listens to me and values my feelings with genuine empathy. I travel from Clermont to her office as there is no one I would entrust my health to! I highly recommend her and her entire team! Best ever!