Dr. Cristina Pravia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Pravia?

Seek Treatment Elsewhere

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Pravia has been my GP for several years, but no more. To make an appointment for even a fairly urgent issue, you can expect a wait of three months or more. No exceptions. Recently, after a three-month wait of my own for an appointment, I arrived to the office half an hour late due to Cleveland Clinic's extensive construction and resulting parking shortage, and I was turned away! A very difficult pill to swallow considering the many hours I've waited unattended in their very own waiting room. My advice would be to seek treatment elsewhere.

Attitude

Posted on June 15th, 2014

She always talked down to me and with an attitude like she thought she was better than me. Maybe she only is nicer to her older patients and treats them with respect? She always made me feel very uncomfortable, very judgemental. Glad I switched to a new Dr.

Compassionate, calm and a listener!

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

After seeing Dr. Pravia for several years now I feel that she really knows me. I do not feel like a record in the computer. She is genuinely interested in you and your health. I have told all my friends that she is a wonderful doctor and I am happy I found her.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Excellent professional mannerHas been my physician for years and numerous medical issuesAlways easy to talk to and aggressive in approach to symptoms

Best of care

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Pravia since she first moved to Cleveland Clinic. My entire family members are patients of hers. She is caring, patient, a great listener and communicator. It is rare that this type of medical professional exist in the world today but she is a young person would a old world charm and experience. I am grateful to her for being my physician for so many years.

Urgent care

Posted on January 20th, 2011

It would be nice to be able to reach the doctor by phone or e-mail about an urgent question. At times, even an assistant does not return a call.

Dr. Cristina Pravia

Posted on September 24th, 2009

Dr. Cristina Pravia, IS THE MOST CARING,AND AMAZING DOCTOR.. I had to stop using her for a year, due to insurance reasons, I was very unhappy at that time.. I now have her back, and I am so pleased...

Posted on April 6th, 2016