Dr. Cristina Simpson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Simpson?

Terrible Staff!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I've gone to this clinic for first and now second pregnancy, and the staff are always rude and impersonal. They have no idea what they're doing behind that counter. Every time they have seemed to have an issue with my insurance and do not call prior to the appointment to discuss the issue. They wait until I arrive, and take up more than an hour of my time. You would think them asking for your information prior an appointment is to verify and notify you of any findings. This is not just one person, this is constant with their staff. Also, once I had to wait over an hour to get my next appointment because the ladies were taking breaks and once one returned she smelled like smoke. As soon as they opened the glass door at the counter I could smell the smoke in that entire area. The Dr overall is good, but she has even offered procedures that were already conducted, meaning she's not reading my file prior my visits. I'm changing doctor and so not recommended this location for anyone!

Extremely poor services

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Got appointment today at 11:30AM. Checked in the office and waited till 12:40PM and still no one calling my name. Asked the receptionist the status and she said the Dr. was in the hospital....She then blamed on whoever scheduled this appointment for me. If I did not ask them, they would let me wait forever... I would never come to this office even with other Dr...

Office staff unreliable

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Simpson is fine, however, the office staff is inconsiderate and unreliable.

Not impressed at All!

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Horrible bedside manner! I pay the extra money to have good insurance, as to not have to worry about silly questions like “well I’m not sure if insurance will cover it?!” My opinion is she is WAY too concerned on how she is going to get paid!!! Most of us worry about how we are going to get paid as well, but when a doctor is blinded by dollar signs $$$ (AKA GREED) I see it very difficult to provide an accurate consult and care to the patient. I gave her a 4 in” Accurate Diagnosis,” because in light of all this she was able to confirm that we were in fact pregnant! (shocker) So I must give credit where it’s due! The benefit coordinator has taken more than one month and counting to return a call. Needless to say, we have moved to a new Doctor that can provide the level of care that we believe is due, as we were highly disappointed in our experience with this practice. Bottom line is I would not recommend her to anybody, and do recommend you look for other choices. ~My two cents

Best OB/GYN ever

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I have put my life in her hands and she really came through...as my gyn, as my surgeon, and now my OB. I really trust her and feel very taken care during my appointments.

Dr. Christina Simpson

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and personable. Great doctor!

Rough

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Very rough handling during pap smear and vaginal sonogram. Developed a hemorrhoid same day (never had them before, nor do I strain). Pretty sure it was from the rough handling and pressure she put on my lower abdomen. Not only that but she rushed me out of there and didn't seem happy that I was asking her so many questions.

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Dr. Simpson is an excellent Dr. Because of the time and care she puts into each of her patients you will wait a little longer but her care is superior to any ob/gyn I have ever seen

Posted on March 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of dr simpson for a long while she is great. the only issue i have is with her staff. in the last 3 weeks i have lft several messages with her staff and no one phone call has been returned. that is a real turn off for me. i probably will change doctors.

Amazing Ob/Gyn

Posted on January 1st, 2011

I have seen Dr. Simpson for 10 years now. She has an immense knowledge on pregnancy and womens bodies. She is very caring and professional. She has 3 offices, downtown at the Nix, Alamo Heights and Stone Oak. I alwasy go to the Stone Oak office because it seems to be the quickest at getting in and out. The staff are always friendly. I have never had a problem scheduling an appt. Although she didnt deliver my baby because she wasnt the on call doctor at the time the following morning she called me and checked in on everything. She even called in a prescription for me. Later that day she came and visited my baby and I. She has great bedside manner and is very compassionate to all her patients needs. If she ever changed practices I would follow her. Through all 10 years she has been very gentle and the only uncomfortable procedure she did was inserting the Mirena IUD, she said it was just a little pinch but I almost fainted. I might have just been extra sensitive because I had just had a baby. All in all I give her a thumbs up!

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Waited too long (I believe it was approx. 1-1/2 hours). Dr. Simpson has a bad bedside manner and rushed my appointment. She kept leaving the examining room constantly and then coming back. It broke my train of thought. I've never had a doctor do that more than once. She did it so many times I lost count. Painful pap smear. She did not care at all about my hormonal questions and did not want to help me. She was snippy with me during my visit. Very strange. I never could get the results of 2 of my tests. Totally unacceptable.

Posted on October 30th, 2017