Dr. Cristina A Trutia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristina A Trutia?

Find a reputable doctor, certainly not her

I had seen Christina Trutia for several years. When I had a bad experience in the emergency, a false positive for a street drug, caused by a drug she prescribed, (trazadone) she refused to see me with no explanation and refused communication of any sort. This was relayed through her impersonal and extremely unfriendly receptionist. Dr Trutia's " Little Me". This caused me many problems from which I felt horribly betrayed and still do....Should have sued!

Exceptional Doctor!

Very caring professional. I'll recommend her to any friends or family who are looking for a mental health provider.

She is just an all around good doctor.

retired

Doctor trutia, Has been very good, she listens to what you are saying and is very kind if I had not been under her care I would not be around today.

Best in the area

Saw a couple of folks while living there. One was judgmental, pedantic, sarcastic, distant, etc... Wouldn't say hi to you id she saw you in public. Hubby is a shrink, too, so home life must be wonderful. In contrast, Dr. Trutia, was friendly, blunt, direct, funny, etc.... As a Texan, I say her years at UT southwestern didn't hurt. Sometimes hard to get ahold of the receptionist, but it's a 2 person shop. Sometimes people gotta pee, get sick, etc....

I have been seeing Dr. Trutia for some time now. She has been such a great help to me. I do however have issues with her receptionist. I have called many times with questions and she fails to return my call. I feel she must have her own issues to deal with and is bringing them to work. All I need from her is a return phone call back when I ask. Perhaps she will get better...?????

Very Experienced

She has taken me in since 2010 she has stuck by me and understands me she is awesome as far as I'm concerned I don't know what I would of done if I wouldn't have found her

Great and caring doctor

I will be eternally grateful to Dr. Trutia for her help. She has been nothing but supportive, caring and attentive in the past two year that I've seen her.

She Is The Best

Dr. Trutia is by far the best psychiatrist in the area, She is a very caring and understanding person. It is more like talking to a friend then a doctor. She is deffinately a 5 star if there ever was one.

Dr. Cristina A Trutia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.