Dr. Cristina Wiese Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cristina Wiese?

Not Happy

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this group. I have ulcerative colitis and waited weeks to find out what to do. Front desk is horrible. They told me that the doctor was researching my medication and would get back to me. She never did. She never connected with me direct. Front desk told me to go to urgent care if I was having so much trouble. I am going back to my previous doctor which I should have never left. Would not recommend this doctor or staff for sure.

Colonoscopy

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Dr Weise is an excellent, efficient and outstanding doctor.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I had a terrible attack of gastritis and went to her for an endoscopy. So far so good, right? Then, I had another gastritis attack with a sinus infection yet and saw her again. She said she could do nothing because the attack was over. Next attack I should drive myself to the hospital while it was going on and have them call her! She's an internist but would not prescribe an antibiotic for my sinus infection. Now, I'm wondering if her take on the endoscopy results are valid. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr. Wiese is a good listener, seems very knowledgeable, and is very kind. She makes patients feel very comfortable. When I have mentioned her to other docs , they always have positive things to say about her.

Beware of Dr. Wiese!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Wiese is a fraud! Saw her a few times about hepatitis c diagnosis. She is a shill for the corporate hospitals she works in locally! Went to another Internist at Cedars who said Wies's care was not in keeping with current medical practice. Beware! Horrible service from front office too!

The worst of the internists!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

By far the worst doc visit in many years. Inept and rude and made a completely wrong diagnosis. I would report her to her Internist association. Terrible and bordering on criminal negligence! Do not go here!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Wiese is absolutely incredible. She genuinely cares about her patients and she truly listens. I have never had a more amazing doctor and I highly recommend her.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wiese has an excellent bedside manner, sweet disposition, cares about her patients, takes as much time as the patient needs when discussing medical issues/tests, staff is friendly/helpful. Dr. Wiese is also easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable when discussing unpleasant medical procedures.

Film Producer

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

I would refer to friend and would see her again when I need to repeat colonoscopy in 5 years.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Dr. Wiese was great! She was very informative and had a great bedside manner. She was very thorough and had all the information for me in writing before I left the office. She called in person to check on me after the procedure. How refreshing. I would highly recommend this doctor.

I would not recommend!!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I had a terrible experience with her. The staff always seemed annoyed and put off to have to go out of their way to help you. Dr Wiese was not professional in her bedside manner one bit, I would not recommend her at all. Find someone else for your own good. I had not one, not two but three terrible experiences. I should have learned the first time and found a new doctor sooner.