Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis has the following 13 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 56
The wait is very long, but I wouldn't change doctor for this reason. Besides being an excellent Doctor , she is a true human being. Very thorough , she would listen to all your concerns for solutions, and the amazing part she remembers your history. I'm with the Doctor for 10 years, and I trust my health,to her. The bottom line is... I love the Doctor.
Best doctor in the world I travel round trip 3 hours to see her and I would come back from out of state if I had to. Brilliant doctor not like any you've seen before! Been going to her for 17 years. Tried specialist and doctors all over it's worth my trip to go to see her. She knows her stuff! She can look at you and tell you what's wrong. Her practice is a little different but the best doctor you will ever find!
Loved Dr. Xenachis. Office is terrible. They don't confirm appts.They don't answer the phones while they are there. Machine is full and does not take messages. No answering service after hours. Called office over 10 times in one day with no answer. I have an appointment and don't even know if they are in the office because no one is answering their phone. I work in a doctors office and cannot for the life of me know how she is still in practice. Never have I seen patients wait 4- 8 hours for their appt. They schedule appts. every 15 minutes when she clearly takes at least an hour with each person. Unfortunately, need to find a new doctor. What a shame.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDowntown Osteoporosis Center, 158 Main St Ste 100, Matawan, NJ
Dr. Cristina Z Xenachis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matawan, NJ.