Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristine G Carriker
Dr. Cristine G Carriker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Carriker is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Menorah Medical Center. Dr. Carriker has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristine G Carriker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Carriker is fantastic! She recently delivered my baby and I absolutely loved the experience. I originally had seen a different obgyn throughout my pregnancy and when I went into labor she was the doctor on call. She explained everything to me in detail, she made having a baby way less scary. If I ever have anymore babies she will be my obgyn! Nothing but great things to say!
Good doctor, rude billing staff. Don't accumulate a balance and then make payments to this office and keep attending. Even though you make monthly payments the billing staff accosts you in the lobby demands another payment and tries to embarrass you to get more on the balance. I hate going to this doctors office. The clerks seem to derive some pleasure out of how much they can humiliate you.
I did so much research on doctors when my husband and I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to find the perfect doctor. After seeing that Dr Carriker was voted Best Doctor I decided to make an appointment and see her. So glad I did. She really is such a wonderful doctor. She's very thorough and explains everything to you and makes you feel comfortable. She also has great office staff. Id highly refer her to anyone :)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Carriker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Cristine G Carriker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care, 9301 W 74th St Ste 325, Overland Park, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cristine G Carriker in this video.
Dr. Cristine G Carriker is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.