Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristobal R Rosario Jr
Dr. Cristobal R Rosario Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL, with other offices in New Port Richey, FL and Palm Harbor, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosario is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas. He speaks English.
Dr. Cristobal R Rosario Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 81
Dr. Rosario is a straight shooter. He has always had a sense of urgency in dealing with my husbands heart issue, and has EXPEDITED his progress from day 1. He had returned our call from the hospital immediately. He's on the ball and energetic for sure and has the patients best interest at heart, takes time to explain the circumstances, and does not cut you short. If we need a referral, he takes care of it. He' s a likeable guy and in our judgement a good doctor.
I have been trying to get referral to an Orthopedic socialist for 3 weeks and no one in the Dr.s office will send the referral or return my calls. Outrageous lack of patient care sensitivity by the entire staff.
Dr. Rosario is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Cristobal R Rosario Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cristobal R Rosario Jr in this video.
Dr. Cristobal R Rosario Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.