Highly Dissatisfied

Personable, Caring, Inspiring,

I have to say, I was in his care for some time and went through numerous issues with a shunt surgery that needed to be done. He cared for me like I was part of his family. The surgery was not done by him , but I must say all the care I had from the time my neurological issues began this man NEVER gave up on me. He made me keep pushing to strive for a better life. If he could see me today and the work I am now doing I know he would cry. Knowing all I went through and all my sickness and suffering. My final referral from him was to Maine medical for a stent surgery. I am now stronger than ever. But so very often accredit "Chris" for so much of my success. I am no longer on disability (SSD) and I now work in the mental health industry . "Chris " if you every see this please know you made so much of a difference in my life and I am forever thankful. I miss seeing your smile and our laughs as well. I wish you well where ever you may be. I someday hope to see you again and have conversation once again. Miss those warm reassuring hugs you would give when i was so ready to give up on everything. In my eyes you are my hero. Angie B. Berlin N.H.

One of the best care....

Dr. Cariaso is this offices' new neurologist and I have to say, he was very informative. I walked out of that office visit with more knowledge about my health concerns and more! Very pleasant and easy to talk to and I did not feel rushed at all. I've had visits from other providers and specialists and I do not think I'm alone when I say most of the time, we wait for them in the exam room and then spend less than 10 minutes with the doctor. I hope stays with the group!

Dr. Cariaso "Cris" couldn't have been more thorough, kind, and compassionate! Seen at Southern NH Medical Center.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Crizeldo D Cariaso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berlin, NH.