Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Croce S Patti
Dr. Croce S Patti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Sarasota, FL . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. Dr. Patti is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Manatee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Patti has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Croce S Patti has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Basal Cell
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Patti is fantastic. I had skin cancer on the side of my nose. A difficult area to treat. Being on my face, I was very nervous. Dr Patti was very reassuring and comforting throughout the procedure. I was so surprised after the bandages came off. The spot looks great. Dr. Patti is a talented surgeon. Thanks Doc.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Patti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Croce S Patti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Croce S Patti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.