- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Crystal R Bullard MD
Dr. Crystal R Bullard, MD is a doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Crystal R Bullard has 2 locations
Dr. Crystal R Bullard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Crystal R Bullard has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Crystal R Bullard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Crystal R Bullard
Dr. Bullard graduated from the The Brody School of Medicine At East Carolina University in 2008. Dr. Bullard works in Charlotte, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Bullard is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Behavioral Health Charlotte, Carolinas HealthCare System University and Carolinas Medical Center Pineville.