Dr. Crystal R Goveia Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Crystal R Goveia?

Recent follow up appointment

i am an established patient of this practice and have never seen Dr. Goveia before. That being said, I will never schedule another appointment with her for myself nor any of my family members. My office visit should have been 10 minutes, yet I was there for nearly two hours. The office is undergoing a new EHR system, which I completely understanding since I work in healthcare myself. However, this provider looked me in the eye about a total of 3 times. She literally had her back to me for nearly the entire appointment. I could see the back of both of her shoulders. I am very upset regarding this last appointment; the wait time was absolutely unacceptable, the physician bedside manner was nonexistent, and I did not feel the provider cared about my problem at all.

Competent, Compassionate and Caring Physician

Dr. Goveia has been a lifeline for our family! Her bedside manner is outstanding and she is always forthcoming with information and always includes the patient(s) as part of a collaborate effort toward excellent health.

Dr. Crystal R Goveia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterville, OH.