Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Crystel D Knierim
Dr. Crystel D Knierim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeton, MO, with another office in Bridgeton, MO. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Knierim is affiliated with Christian Hospital, St Joseph Hospital West and Ssm De Paul Health Center. Dr. Knierim has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Crystel D Knierim has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 31
She is the best surgeon, wouldn't change her for nothing in the world. . Very, very, compassionate very, very, professional must I go on... she is very thorough, and very patient. . She also, listen.. she doesn't shrug you off.. and last but not least she takes her job and patient serious. . Keep up the good work dr. Knierim
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2012, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Knierim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. Crystel D Knierim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Crystel D Knierim in this video.
Dr. Crystel D Knierim is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.