Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Crystal Moore-Maxwell
Dr. Crystal Moore-Maxwell, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Moore-Maxwell is affiliated with Hampton VA Medical Center, Halifax Regional Medical Center and Annie Penn Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Crystal Moore-Maxwell has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Crystal Moore-Maxwell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Moore-Maxwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hampton VA Medical Center
Halifax Regional Medical Center
Annie Penn Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
14 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Duke University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCrystal Moore-Maxwell MD, 919 Copper Stone Cir, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Crystal Moore-Maxwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.