Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Crystal A Peoples has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Crystal A Peoples has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Crystal A Peoples has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Peoples is not an effective doctor. If you are looking for a new doctor please continue to search. The biggest complaint is that she us not inquisitive. When it comes to your health you want and need a doctor who is curious about findings that maybe abnormal to investigate further and search for the necessary answers. She does none of these things, which seems like she doesn't care. Just as the others have stated she doesn't get back to you with test results. She doesn't call back, her office is unprofessional which she doesn't even realize is a direct reflection on her business. Searching for another doctor, Dr. Peoplesis never hardly there anyway, so just as well. I wish I could give her zero stars, I hope her neglect of her patients will not be the cause of someone's illness going undiagnosed at the expense of that patient.
Dr. Peoples is a caring doctor but her office staff is very unprofessional.I never got a follow up, even after getting lab work done.I called several times and nobody seems to knows anything or they are too lazy to do their job.I had an MRI and I didn't get results until I got a physical, 2 years later!I figured that I would get a phone call if there was a problem,well I didn't.I don't recommend this office to anyone.
Dr. Peoples is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1980
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Crystal A Peoples accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmita Health Medical Group Doc Family Practice, 6723 Roosevelt Rd, Berwyn, IL
Dr. Crystal A Peoples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, IL.