Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Csaba Gajdos
Dr. Csaba Gajdos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Gajdos is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital and University Hospital - Denver. He speaks English.
Dr. Csaba Gajdos has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This man saved my father's life, and for that he will forever be remembered! My father had a tremendously risky liver tumor caused by cancer that many other surgeons turned him away for. Dr. Gajdos was not only a professional that really knew what his specialties are, but he was able to accurately communicate all aspects of the surgery and recovery process. He took a great amount of time to answer all questions and be sure we had a full understanding of the process. His bedside manner is comfortable, honest, yet direct.....just what we needed under these scary circumstances. I knew the moment that I shook his hand that my father was in the best care possible. I dont know how to thank him enough and I would recommend him over and over to anyone who was in need of his amazing skills! My father has recovered quicker than expected and is hopefully going to live a long healthy life thanks to Dr. Gadjos!
Dr. Gajdos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Colorado Hospital
University Hospital - Denver
22 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1995
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Csaba Gajdos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Csaba Gajdos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.