Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Culley K Christensen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Culley K Christensen has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Culley K Christensen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I went to him using a cane and in awful pain. He gave me anti-inflamatory drugs, ordered xrays and said to come back in a week. I called the next day as the pain was unbearable. He said not to take anything as it could upset my stomach & if continued, to go to Urgent Care. I cancelled my appointment & went elsewhere with excellent results. This man treated me as if I was an idiot and had no compassion.
Dr.Christensen is not a Dr. He should not be allowed to treat people. He has no idea what he is doing. Even the i had an MRI done that showed I had a torn labium in my hip...he said it was impossible and sent me on my way. He has horrible bedside maner! Don't waste your time going to this quack of a doctor!!!
Despite the negative reviews on here, I went to him anyway. I assumed only angry people came on here to complain about a rare, negative experience. I regret visiting him. I waited over an hour past my scheduled time, he spent less than a total of five minutes with me - while speaking over me to stop me asking questions & giving me an at times confused look. I could tell he was only concerned with getting me in and out as quickly as possible. He then went on to say I would likely need 6 months of physical therapy to correct my knee pain, wrote me a prescription for anti-inflammatories & stopped answering my questions after I received X-Ray. Despite telling me I would likely need 6 months of physical therapy, he recommended I return to him in ONE WEEK for another visit. Why? I've had this pain for one year, I supposedly will need 6 months of physical therapy, and he wants to see me again in a week? This guy is just milking the system for as much cash as he can get. He doesn't care about me, you, or anyone else. To say I'm disappointed is a severe understatement. I can't believe I'm going to be obligated to pay him anything, it makes me angry.Save your money and see someone who is going to give you worthwhile service for it.
I wouldn't go back to this Doctor for ANYTHING! The receptionist is extremely rude. I was charged $35 to complete 1 page of paper work (not covered by insurance). My 2nd visit lasted less than 5 minutes for me to tell him nothing was wrong. He didn't even examine me or anything. With a visit that short I would have thought he could have completed the 1 page of $35 paper work during this time, but noooo. I had to come back. To complete the paperwork would have probably taken 5-10 minutes which would have resulted in a possible 15 minute office visit. He didn't explain anything from my MRI that he sent me to get. I think this guy is a world class rip off and will recommend you to get anything that will give him a kickback and help people he knows get money from patients in need. STAY AWAY! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO ANOTHER DR.
45 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Culley K Christensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn A Garcia Md, 3917 West Rd Ste 139, Los Alamos, NM
Dr. Culley K Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamos, NM.