Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cully A Cobb III has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.<br>In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Cully A Cobb III has the following 13 expertise
- Movement Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Dr. Cully A Cobb III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Schwannoma tumor removal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cully A Cobb III - Posted on September 7th, 2017
honest and highly competent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cully A Cobb III - Posted on August 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cully A Cobb III - Posted on October 23rd, 2015
May be a good doctor, but............
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cully A Cobb III - Posted on October 29th, 2013
I was a happy patient of Dr.Cobb's until he changed his phone system. You can no longer get ahold of a human. The phone system instructs you to leave your name and phone number and the office would get ahold of you. I left three messages with no phone call back. I complained to my family doctor who referred my to Dr. Cobb, and his office left two messages with no return call. Dr. Cobb may be a good doctor, but his phone system stinks. How can you run an office where you can't even make an appointment. It would be really nice if a real human answered the phone
Brain Surgery for EpilepsyB
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cully A Cobb III - Posted on December 20th, 2011
Any kind of surgery is no fun, but to know that you need brain surgery for your epilepsy is scary. Dr.Cobb howevery made it much easier not only for myself, but my family! I had mine done a while ago, but I still remember what a kind person he was. Always taking time to explain everything and treating my family and I in such a caring,commpasionate,and Professional way. It might have been a hard thing to go through, but he and his staff made it easier, just by being themselves!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cobb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University Med Ctr Radiology
Graduated in 1969
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Cully A Cobb III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAPITAL COLON AND RECTAL SURGERY, 3939 J St Ste 250, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Cully A Cobb III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.